среда, 4 октября 2017 г.

Check your progress

1.A

While I was walking down the street yesterday, I saw a friend of mine. He was looking in a shop window. I was starting to cross the road to say hello to him.While I was crossing I heard a noise.A bus was coming in my direction! The bus  stopped very close to me. I was lucky it didn’t hit me!

B
1.I’m  a good  player, but Steve is better than me and Jane is the best player in the school!
2.Question 1 was easy. Question was easier than question 1, and question 6 was the easiest question of all.
3.Last night’s match was excaiting, but Saturnday’s match was more exciting than than last night’s match, and Sunday’s match was the most exciting ever.
4.Yesterday was a bad day for me, but Thursday was worse  than yesterday, and Friday was the worst  day of my life!

C
11.       They run home quickly.
22.       She smiled happily.
33.       My brother speaks French fluently
44.       The hairdresser cut my hair very badly
55.       I answered all the questions easily
66.       Our team played very goodly

12.       A
1.Bad-good
2.Fast-slow
3.cheap-expensive
4.beautiful-ugly
5.tidy –messy
6.quiet-noisy
7.easy-difficuld

B.
11.       It rained very hard last Saturday when I was in town, and I got very wet.
22.       Our dog can’t walk very well because he’s very old now.
33.       I  was surprised yesterday. My uncle sent me some money!
44.       The party was great, and I didn’t at home until midnight
55.       My brother says he has good ideas when he was daydreams.

66.       I love Maths, and I’m always happy when I answer right.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...