суббота, 7 октября 2017 г.

Hometask

7-B

1.If I fail the exam, I’ll take it agin.
2.If there are more cars on the road in the future, there will be ore pollution.
3.If you see Jane, will you give her my message?
4.If pollution increases, more plants and animals will die.
5.I will not tell you my secret if you don’t come to Mark’s party with me.
6. My parents will be really angry if they seemy bedroom!

7-C

1.What will you do if the weather is nice this weekend.
2.Where will you go if you go out this weekend.
3.What will you buy if you go shopping this weekend.
4.If you don’t go out this evening, what will you do.
5.If your teacher doesn’t give you any homework today what will you do ?
6.If you phone a friend tonight, what wil you talk about.

7-G

1.Unless we leave now, we’ll be late.
2.We won’t understand unless our teacher explains.
3.I won’t have any money unless my dad gives me some.
4.Unless he studies harder, he’ll fail his exams.
5.Nobody will know our secret unless you tell someone.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...