четверг, 27 апреля 2017 г.

In class

Food
What is your favourite food?
My favorit food is barbecue.
Who in your family does the cooking? Why?
In my family my mother and my grandmother cook, because they cook very well.
What does healthy food mean for you?
Healthy food is very tasty and usefull.Healthy food is cooked with vegitables. 
Tell something about your eating habits.Fast food - slow food.What is your opinion?
I like to eat fast-food and slow food for sometime.I like healthy salads and fried food.
What do you do to keep fit?
I walk,run and don't eat a lot.
A good party without alcohol/drugs is not possible.
A good party without alcohol/drugs is possible, when you're with good friends.
How often do you eat fish or vegetables?
I eat fish onse a month, but i eat vegetables every day.
Friends
How many real good friends do you have?
I have about 8 real good friends.
Friends are important for everyone - What do think about it?
I agree.Friends can halp you when you are in need.They can halp you when your parents aren't whit you at the time.  
What is more important - the appearance or the character of a person?
Character is more important.
How much time do you spend together with your friends?

I spend half a day whit my friends.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...