среда, 13 сентября 2017 г.

Classwork

2
1 You can invite him to the cinema-but I’m sure he won’t come with us!
2 Let’s ask Matt maybe he will know the answer.
3 My friends and I are going to play table tennis tonight. l haven’t practised, so I probably won’t win a single match!
4 Sorry, I can’t talk to you now. I will send you an email tomorrow, OK?
5 Why don’t you talk to her? I’m sure she won’t angry with you.
6 It’s really late, so I think I will go home now.

3
1 I can’t go in there. You have to be 17 and I’m too young.
2 Can try a smaller size, please? This one’s to big.
3 Let’s stay here and sit by the fire. It’s to cold to go outside.
4 Slow down! You’re walking to fast! I can’t keep up with you!
5 €100? For this T-shirt? I’m sorry, that’s to expensive
6 Imissed the train. Igot to the station to late.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...