вторник, 19 сентября 2017 г.

Homework

Ex.
4

Andy-Hi Sophie. It’s me Andy. What are you doing?
Sophie-Nothing really.Why?
Andy-Do you want to go to the cinema with me? I’m going every Friday.
Sophie-Well, I don’t know. I can only go after eight o’clock.We always are having dinner at 7.30 .My mum is cooking dinner now.
Andy-No problem. Let’s meet at the cinema at 8.15.
Sophie- Ok, Grate! But Andy- I can hear a lot of noise in your house. What is it?
Andy- Oh, that is my brother. He is listening to music upstairs. He always plays very loud music.
Sophie-Oh, I see! Ok-well, I will see you at 8.15. Thanks for calling.
Andy- See you Sophie! Bye.


6

1.I have to tide my room.
2.I don’t have to do the cooking.
3.You have to study for the test tomorrow.
4.My older sister doesn’t have to go to bed befor 11 o’clock.
5.My brother have to go to school on Saturday.
6.I don’t have to get up early on Sunday.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...