воскресенье, 24 сентября 2017 г.

Homework

2. C

1.Lucy was doing a handsand.
2.Daniel and Sophie were playing table tennis.
3.Samuel was siting on the teacher’s desk.
4.Ken was writing a text message.
5.Lisa was dreaming about a day on the beach.

D
         1.   A: What were you doing when I saw you yesterday?
B: I were waiting for my sister. She was buying something in a shop.
         2.  A:Who were you talking to when I phoned you?
              B:It was my brother. He was telling me about a film he saw on TV.
         3.  A:Were his parents living in England when he was born?
              B:No, they were living in Paris. His father was working as an architect.
         4.  A:Were you watching TV when I called last night?
              B:No, I wasn’t. I was reading a magazine.
        5.   A:Who were you having lunch whit when I saw you yesterday.
              B:Whit Jane. She’s a friend of mine. We were talking about you.
       6.    A:Were you playing tennis yesterday afternoon.
              B:No, I wasn’t playing tennis, I was doing my homework.
       7.    A:What were they wearing for school yesterday? Their school uniform?

              B:No, they weren’t wearing their school uniform, they were wearing jeans and T-shirts.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...