среда, 10 апреля 2019 г.

English

Robert said, "I want to renew my domain."
A. 
Robert said that I want to renew my domain.
B. 
Robert said that he wanted to renew his domain.
C. 
Robert said that he will renew his domain.
D. 
Robert said that he renews his domain.
2.Gina said, "I am unable to upload files using FTP."
A. 
Gina said that she was unable to upload files using FTP.
B. 
Gina said me that she is unable to upload files using FTP.
C. 
Gina said that we are unable to upload files using FTP.
D. 
Gina said I was unable to upload files using FTP.
3.Tania said, "Could you change my domain name?"
A. 
Tania asked if she could change the domain name.
B. 
Tania asked if we could change her domain name.
C. 
Tania said if I can change my domain name?
D. 
Tania wanted to know if she can change her domain name.
4.Jerry said, "I want to renew my account."
A. 
Jerry said that he wanted to renew his account.
B. 
Jerry said that he will renew his account.
C. 
Jerry said that I wanted to renew my account.
D. 
Jerry said he wanted to renewed his account.
A. 
6.Tom said, "Why did you charge me?"
A. 
Tom asked that why have you charged me.
B. 
Tom asked why we had charged him.
C. 
Tom asked why we charge him.
D. 
Tom asked if we charged him.
7.Nancy said, "I need extra disk space."
A. 
Nancy said that she needed extra disk space.
B. 
Nancy said that she would need extra disk space.
C. 
Nancy said that I need extra disk space.
D. 
Nancy said that she may need extra disk space.
8.Jenna said, "I will update my credit card details within 2 days."
A. 
Jenna said me that she will update her credit card details within 2 days.
B. 
Jenna said that she is updating her credit card details within 2 days.
C. 
Jenna said that she will need to update her credit card within 2 days.
D. 
Jenna said that she would update her credit card details within 2 days.
9.Pluto said,"I don't want to continue with this membership."
A. 
Pluto said that he don't want to continue with this membership.
B. 
Pluto said that he did not want to continue with that membership.
C. 
Pluto said that he does not wanted to continue with this membership.
D. 
Pluto said that he will not want to continue with that membership.
10.Camy said, "Why are my e-mails bouncing back?"
A. 
Camy wanted to know why were her e-mails bouncing back.
B. 
Camy wants to know why my e-mails are bouncing back.
C. 
Camy said that why her e-mails are bouncing back.
D. 
Camy siad that my e-mails are bouncing back

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...