вторник, 23 мая 2017 г.

Check your progress

1               1.       A

1.Look at those clouds.It’s going to rain.
2.I’ve got a difficult history project to do. My sister’s going to halp me whit it.
3.I’m not going to watch TV tonight.All the programmes are boring.
4.Are you going to wear your black jeans tonight?
5.My parents are going to visit my grandfather at the weekend.
6.Peter doesn’t like horses.He isn’t going to ride whit us this afternoon.
7.There’s a party next Friday night, and we’are going to dance all night.
                                                                                                                                                                         
                B 
1.Come on, Julie! We mustn’t be late!
2.It’s a great book. You really must read it.
3.Sorry, Jimmy, I’m late. I mustn’t go now.
4.You mustn’t tell anyone about this ! It’s too embarrassing.
5.Diane, turn the music down! You mustn’t play it so loudly!
6.I can go out with you tonight, but I must be home before midnight.
7.Ok, you can have a pet snake- but it mustn’t come into the house!

        C

1.If you help me, I will buy you an ice-cream.
2.If Jack comes to school late, the teacher will be really angry.
3.The neighbours  will complain if we make a lot of noise.
4.If I have time, I will get the tickets this afternoon.

2                            2.       B
1. I was really tired last night when I went to bed. Yesterday  was very tired day.
2.We were excited about going to the football, but in the end it was a boring match.
3. I thought the Dracula film was quite frightening, but my girlfriend wasn’t frightened.
4.We went to a museum last Sunda

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...