понедельник, 21 ноября 2016 г.

Home

6. c.

1.Last night i studied for today's test.
2.There was no food in the house, so we ordered a pizza.
3.I wanted to go to the cinema, and my friend Alex agreed to come whit me.
4.I tried to phone my friend on Saturday,but no-one answered.
5.Last year we visited my aunt and uncle in Austraila.
6.My father stopped watching TV and halped me whit my homework.

e.

1.I started a painting, but i didn't finish it.
2.They stayed in a expensive hotel, but they didn't like the food.
3.It rained all day on Saturday, so we didn't play tennis.
4.Helena didn't watch TV last night.She studied for her test. 
5.I tidied my room,but i didn't clean the windows.
6.He talked for a long time,but he didn't say anything interesting.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...