понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

Classwork

4.B


  1. She's written three letters this afternoon.
  2. I'v been reading this page four times and i still don't understand it all!
  3. He's in hospital because he's had an accident.
  4. Ouch! I've been cutting my finger.
  5. My mother's making sandwiches-she's cut bread all morning.
  6. Great news! You've been winning the competition!
  7. James has known his wife since he was a child.
  8. I've been reading this book since 8 o'clock, and i still haven't finished!

4.C

  1. I've been studying for my test since I got up.
  2. Haven't you finished that book yet?
  3. He looks terrible!What has he done all night?
  4. Haven't that singer made any CDs yet? 
  5. I'm sorry, I haven't been started homework yet?
  6. My brother works really hard when he wants to.He has cleaned four rooms this morning!
  7. It has been raining for days - will it ever stop?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...