пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

My favorite holiday


People  all over the world celebrate holidays. People love them for the mood, for the traditional dishes and celebrations. Also, they give us a chance to get together with our families and friends and also relax from studies.

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I like Christmas because it's snow in Christmas, and after 00:00 me and my friends go out and celebrate Christmas together. I like to open my presents the next morning.
I like it because  i eat a lot in Christmas. Every Christmas i turned off TV at night because i didn't want to watch our ex president.

For Christmas we make a lot of preparations. For example, I  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...