четверг, 18 апреля 2019 г.

If i could change some important thing in our country

If i could change some important thing in our country it would be improvement of conditions of our army. I would pay more salary to contractors. In this case there would be more contractors in the army and our army would be more experienced and skilled. They would protect the border and our new servicemen would have a professional training. I would create more comfortable conditions for them. I would give them a healthier food, and i will make their uniform more comfortable. I would equip the army with new and powerful weapon and ammunition. After all i would do my best not to make war and provide a peaceful  life to the people of my country.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...