пятница, 11 октября 2019 г.

Classwork

1. Jenny _________ tired.

be

is

has

have
2. " _________ is she?" "She's my friend from London"

Who

Why

Which

What
3. Today is Wednesday. Yesterday it _________ Tuesday.

were

is

be

was
4. It's Thursday today. Tomorrow it _________ Friday.

be

was

will be

will
5. _________ lots of animals in the zoo.

There

There is

There are


There aren't
6. How many people _________ in your family?

are there

is there

there are

there
7. "Has Steve got a sister?" "No, he _________, but he's got 2 brothers."

has

hasn't

haven't

not
8. Where _________ Sarah live?

are

is

do

does
9. _________ to London on the train yesterday?

Did Mary went

Did Mary go
Mary go

Mary goes
10. Jack _________ English, Spanish and a bit of French.

speaks

speak

speaking

is speaking

20. I ..... see you tomorrow, I'm not sure

maybe

will

can

might
21. ..... is bad for you.

Smoking

The smoking

To smoke

Smoker
22. I ..... told him if I had known he was your brother.

hadn't

wouldn't

wouldn't have

don't have
23. He ..... living there for three years before they found him.

had been
has been

might be

could be
24. I wish you ..... all the time.

don't shout
won't shout

wouldn't shout

haven't shout
25. By the time you arrive .....

he'll leave

he'll have left

he leaves

he left26. The house .....built in the 16th century.

might have been
might be

might have be

might have
27. Don't forget ..... me a newspaper.

buying

that you buy

to bought

to buy28. Whenever there was a visitor, the dog ..... to the door.

will run

is running

would run

was running29. He is an executive in .....

the car industry

car industry
car industries

car industrial
30. Peter sold his car ..... save money.

as a result

so he

in order to
because to
31. He advised me ..... the doctor.

that I see

to see

seeing

see
32. I ..... travelling by bus.

am not used to

didn't used to

used to
do not used to
33. He didn't come last night. I wish that he .

had

did
have

has
34. I am going to a wedding. I need to .....

be cutting my hair

cutting my hair

have my hair cut
get cut my hair
35. Which would you ..... have, gold or silver?

prefer

could

rather

better
36. My sister has been in hospital. I wonder how she .....

is getting on
gets on

has got across

is getting away
37. The man said he did not ..... to go by bus.

care for
bother about

mind having

much mind
38. Although he confessed to the crime, the judge let the boy .....

alone

come in

off

forgive
39. I've never ..... that word before.

gave away

come across
come over

come into
40. The student could not answer the question, so he .....

gave off

gave into

gave up
gave away

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...