воскресенье, 4 февраля 2018 г.

Hometask

2.C
1.Someone gave me this book for my birthday, but i can't remember who.
2.I rang your place four times this morning but no one answered.
3.Use Your Memory by Tony Buzan is a brilliant book. I think everyone should read it.
4.It was a hard question. She asked all her friends, but none of them knew the answer.
5.I can remember everything our teacher said in today's lesson, but i can't remember what the homework is!
6.Jim's lost his watch! He's looking for it everywere but he can't find it.
7.My dad doesn't see his friends from London very often.That's why he was very happy that all of them came to his party.

3.B

1.What? You got 100% in the test?I don't belive it.
2.He looked completely different-I didn't recognise him.
3.You saw a ghost? You're crazy. I don't belive in ghosts.
4.It's a very strange story,but it could be true, i suppose.
5.Well, i don't know the answer, so i'll have to guess.
6.Don't look out of the window-concentrate in your work.
7.Living on a island in a Pacific Ocean-can you imagine that?
8.She left without saying goodbye-I wonder why she did that?
9.It's a difficult question, so think carfully befor you answer.

10.After 12 minutes, i realised i was in a wrong place!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...