среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

Homework

9. B


  1. Debbie thinks it must be great to be able to play an instrument. True
  2. Pete would like to learn how to play the guitar. False 
  3. Joel thinks Eric Clapton isn't  a great guitarist. False
  4. Joel tells Debbie to download some songs from the internet. False
  5. Joel thinks you can learn how to play the guitar by watching videos. True
  6. Debbie thinks Joel's advice is nonsense. True

10. A
  1. I have to say... - Ես պետք է ասեմ- Debbie
  2. What do you mean? - Ինչ նկատի ունես- Debbie
  3. ...loads of... - շատ - Debbie
  4. ... got nothing to do with... - կապ չունի մի բանի հետ-Joel
  5. I'm just saying that-եսել հենց դա եմ ասում-Joel
  6. Check it out?-նայիր-Joel

B

A:That's a nice shirt, Mary. 
M:Thanks. I bought it at that shop in king street-the new one. They've got nice things.Check it out. You need some new clothes.
A:What do you mean.My clothes are fine. I've got loads of nice shirts, shoos and things.
M:I know.Calm down!I'm just saying that it's nice to have new clothes,that's all.
A:I'm surprised, Mary- really surprised.I though you were my friend.Now you're telling me i don't know anything about fashion.I have to say, it hurts!
M:Oh, Adrian. It's got nothing to do with fashion.I just wanted to ...  oh, forget it!I'm glad you like my shirt.Now I'm off.Bye!
A:Mary-don't be angry!Come back!Mary!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Homework

 1.a 1-What’s the furthest you have travelled from home? 2-Have you ever been abroad?  3-Have you ever been on a business trip? 4-Do you lik...